Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pardon Me While I Fangirl

I got tickets to Glee Live!
I got tickets to Glee Live!
I got tickets to Glee Live!
I got tickets to Glee Live!
I got tickets to Glee Live!
I got tickets to Glee Live!

At first, I was too embarrassed to go, thinking I was going to be one of the few moms actually there, let alone of my age. Then I read an awesome fan report about the Philly show. The person talked about how all sorts of people where there, people of all ages, genders, clothing styles, etc. She gave me the courage to check for tickets.

I seriously had no expectations. The show I wanted was next week and tickets had gone on sale a long time ago. I thought for sure it would be sold out. It wasn't! And the seats I got? Pretty darned awesome. Not perfect, but not bad from what I've heard on tumbler and what I saw of the venue lay-out.

I'm taking my son with me of course. He's a gleek, but not as die-hard as me. Seems he's a bit embarrassed to go with mom, not that he has a choice. He plans on yelling out to the Warblers and Darren Criss, "My mom loves you!" LOL!

And to relate this to homeschooling, I'm counting it as Musicals, Music History, and Music Appreciation, and Classic/Awesome TV & Movies since Glee, naturally is a TV show.


If you go to Glee Live and see a homeschool mom flailing about like a little fangirl, come say "hi" 'cause that's probably me. LOL!

~Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment